Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC has an incredible selection of hundreds of new Chevrolet, Buick and GMC models. We also have a wide variety of pre-owned vehicles including many low mileage, one-owner vehicles to choose from.
Of course, these days there are many options when shopping for your next vehicle.
Why Choose Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC?
· Family Owned for 58 years: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC is a family owned business that has been serving Richmond since 1955. Our core values include: Truth, Respect, Understanding, Service and Teamwork.
· Free Car Washes and State Inspections: Once you purchase a vehicle from Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC you immediately become a Preferred Owner and get FREE exterior car washes every Wednesday and FREE state inspections for as long as you own the vehicle.
· Convenient locations: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC is located just ¼ mile past Short Pump Mall in Richmond’s West End. We also have a second location in Hopewell, VA where we sell preowned vehicles.
· Low Processing Fee: Our dealership has a low processing fee of only $288. This is below the Richmond average of $399.33.
· Flexible Financing Options: We work with 20 different lenders to get you the best rate possible. Our banks and credit unions offer competitive financing rates and our Finance team works diligently to get you approved on your next vehicle.
· We will buy your vehicle on-site: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC will make you an offer on your current vehicle in just 15 minutes. Whether you decide to trade-in your vehicle or sell it to us, we will provide you a written offer that is good for 7 days.
· GM Certified Preowned Selection: We have a wide selection of GM Certified Preowned vehicles that pass a rigorous 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process. Certified Preowned vehicles come with a 2-year/30,000 mile Maintenance Plans and a 12-month/12,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.
· Free Carfax Report: Each preowned vehicle at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC and My Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Used Cars comes with a free Carfax vehicle history report.
· Low, Non-Haggle Internet Pricing: We offer the lowest prices in Richmond on all of our new and preowned vehicles. We make sure each customer receives every qualifying rebate and discount available.
· No High Pressure Sales Tactics: Our sales consultants are customer advocates and work with our managers to create a car buying experience that is enjoyable and will leave you completely satisfied.
Our average rating from our customers is
Car inspection and key recall was done in a very timely manner. I was very happy will all part of my service.Read More >>
Routine oil change, they also did a general checkup and tire rotation. Excellent service by my usual service representative Pat Venable.Read More >>
Glen Allen, VA
Staff is great, friendly, helpful and timely. Rep found a recall I was not aware of and fixed it during visit for inspection. Driver took me to meeting in Innsbrook while car was being serviced. CouRead More >>
Great experience/ Salesman great and car greatRead More >>
Yesterday, I walked out of church, opened my car door, got in and tried to start the car; it had a dead battery. The car had been sitting out in the sun and that may have contributed to the problem. IRead More >>
Glen Allen, VA
Jay did a great job and I could not be more pleased. To start, he did a great job of communicating throughout the few days of the repair. If I called and left a meeage he called back in a short periRead More >>
Glen Allen, VA
I was very happy with your service. Got in and out faster than I thought I would.Read More >>
The 2015 Buick was serviced for regular maintenance.Wait time very good - service rep very friendly, explainedapproximate time - told me about lounge - coffee - etc.came to lounge and brought ticketRead More >>
Exceeded my expectations. I checked in at 7:30am, and they had my recall done by 8:30am. Amazing! I was waiting on it, and went to work afterwards. Everyone was pleasant and answered all of my questioRead More >>
Had an appointment at 2:30 and arrived at 2:20. With 3 service employees at the counter it took over 15 minutes to be waited on. It was not busy, matter of fact all three chose to do some paperworkRead More >>