Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC has an incredible selection of hundreds of new Chevrolet, Buick and GMC models. We also have a wide variety of pre-owned vehicles including many low mileage, one-owner vehicles to choose from.
Of course, these days there are many options when shopping for your next vehicle.
Why Choose Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC?
· Family Owned for 58 years: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC is a family owned business that has been serving Richmond since 1955. Our core values include: Truth, Respect, Understanding, Service and Teamwork.
· Free Car Washes and State Inspections: Once you purchase a vehicle from Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC you immediately become a Preferred Owner and get FREE exterior car washes every Wednesday and FREE state inspections for as long as you own the vehicle.
· Convenient locations: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC is located just ¼ mile past Short Pump Mall in Richmond’s West End. We also have a second location in Hopewell, VA where we sell preowned vehicles.
· Low Processing Fee: Our dealership has a low processing fee of only $288. This is below the Richmond average of $399.33.
· Flexible Financing Options: We work with 20 different lenders to get you the best rate possible. Our banks and credit unions offer competitive financing rates and our Finance team works diligently to get you approved on your next vehicle.
· We will buy your vehicle on-site: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC will make you an offer on your current vehicle in just 15 minutes. Whether you decide to trade-in your vehicle or sell it to us, we will provide you a written offer that is good for 7 days.
· GM Certified Preowned Selection: We have a wide selection of GM Certified Preowned vehicles that pass a rigorous 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process. Certified Preowned vehicles come with a 2-year/30,000 mile Maintenance Plans and a 12-month/12,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.
· Free Carfax Report: Each preowned vehicle at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC and My Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Used Cars comes with a free Carfax vehicle history report.
· Low, Non-Haggle Internet Pricing: We offer the lowest prices in Richmond on all of our new and preowned vehicles. We make sure each customer receives every qualifying rebate and discount available.
· No High Pressure Sales Tactics: Our sales consultants are customer advocates and work with our managers to create a car buying experience that is enjoyable and will leave you completely satisfied.
Our average rating from our customers is
Brought 2013 volt in for warrenty matter. All was done well and I am very happy with the service. I will be backRead More >>
St Stephens Church, VA
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 truck. 88k miles . State Inspection and Routine Service. Only addition issue was to fix the passenger door latch that was giving a warning message that the door was open, and causRead More >>
Good serviceRead More >>
Zach Grier is a pleasure to work with and he knows his stuff.Read More >>
2014 Camaro, tail light had condensation build up which I suspected was due to a bad seal. Dealership got me square in a day with a new tail light. For that you get a poem;I had an issue with The carRead More >>
My husband brought in our 2014 Chevy Traverse for an oil change and state inspection. He was surprised that he was not charged for either of these services. The service department also rotated the tRead More >>
Very happy that you cleaned my car! I've had it in for service before and they never did that before - very much appreciated! While you guys worked with us it seemed odd to have to bring the car in tRead More >>
kelly did a great job getting my vehicle in and out for an oil change!Read More >>
Manakin Sabot, VA
I came in for a car inspection, my appointment was at 9:00 a.m. I call them that I thought it was at 9:30 a.m. they told me to come on anyway, because they was running a little behind. Well, when I goRead More >>
Just came in for a state inspection the service adviser did not know that I purchased my Buick at the dealership August 2011 when it was still Dominion I would have thought that the records would haveRead More >>